Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Time stands still

Familiar faces attract and push me away simultaneously. I want to move, but can't pick a direction. I'm waiting for an impulse or burst of energy, motivation; anything. Maybe it'll be enough to stand still until I collapse from the fatigue and when I wake up to a new day, I'll know what to do.

It's scary how fast time flies by, so fast that nothing seems to change at all.

I'm scattered all over. I can't be bothered to clean this mess up or look for anything I may have lost in the process.

I've managed to buy the same thing twice due to forgetting about the first time I did it. I've played the same memories over in my head so many times that most of the time it feels like I'm repeating myself. I wish for more than I'm willing to work for, and so much doesn't get done.

No comments: