Friday, April 23, 2010

I met an amazing man today. He said many things standing in the doorway between my room and the living room and I'm glad he did. I'm glad he seems to enjoy talking much more than I do, although I don't agree with all the points he makes. I'm glad he spoke my thoughts for me and whether he was (un)intentionally funny makes no difference, because the way he speaks has always been amusing in the way only my philosophy teachers have managed to be funny. It's a shame he's never been my teacher.

It's a good thing I don't often give a shit and disregard entire paragraphs of speech.

Three cups of tea. Thank you for comparing philosophiers to suicide bombers; for speaking words that have restored my trust in a lost cause; for.

3 comments:

SW said...

At first I was feeling jealous of that man. Then I was feeling jealous of you. Now I'm happy for both of you.

SW said...

^ do not take the wrong way, duh

SW said...

I CAN'T HELP STARING I'M SO, SO SORRY! omg