Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flawless reasoning, am i doin it rite?

Mostly I wish I didn't do everything I did and did more of some of those things I don't do enough instead, not that I know what those things would be - or if I do, I generally regard them as actions better omitted. The problem is simple and the formula to fix it all doesn't seem very complicated. Does this mean I'm silly for being afraid, if it's fear, or that I'm perhaps being smart for a change, approaching cautiously and giving thought to what possible damage may be caused.

Thinking this much about anything was never really worth it, because even when you fuck up you're kind of glad you did instead of not doing anything about it, except this is a retarded generalization and I realize you may not agree. I mean, fuck logics and consequences, I'd rather die in a fire than be reasonable sometimes. just sometimes though. Most of the time it's something quite different and really all the same, without the bad taste in my mouth.

If I had the off-switch for my brain I sometimes wish I had, I'm pretty sure I would never use it; I'd just find comfort in knowing there was one. Now it feels a bit more hopeless, even with the exact outcome, but mostly because of reasons.

No comments: