Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I want to stop

I'm reluctant to move in any direction right now, I don't feel like sleeping or waking up. I don't want to speak to anyone, but when someone speaks to me they'll either remind me of happy times and I'll laugh and feel happy or I'll fill up with rage and contempt towards them and what they say. I'm tired of responding. thinking. doing [nothing]. I don't want to dress up or undress; tired of the thought of taking a shower or brushing my teeth, yet doing these things, I'm very pleased with myself and the outcome. Clean teeth, hair, comfortable clothes; soft.

Times like these make me wonder how large the possibility is that I'm losing it or how people end up in that state. How does one... and why don't they.

[...]

1 comment:

SW said...

it may sound cheap...

but i think that under normal, relatively good, circumstances (anything else should be gotten out of), it's really very hard to be happy without being quite an open person. because how can you get what you want, if it's not known ...

this vid offers some good insight, imo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v82kLBKiLWY


take care